I. GENERAL INFORMATION
- method of personal data processing of the users of the Website,
- types of cookies files used on the Website and the principles of their usage,
- principles of using the internet site makostl.com (hereinafter referred to as: „Site”) and the text placed on it.
II. PERSONAL DATA
Taking care for the security of the data entrusted the internal procedures and recommendations which are to prevent from making the data available to the unauthorized persons.
The User of the Website is asked to familiarize carefully with the information below as it is of significant importance for the security of personal data processing of the users of the Site.
- The Administrator of Personal Data is Błażej Makurat conducting economic activity under the name: „MAKO TSL Błażej Makurat” with its seat in Lębork, al. Wolności 30, 84 – 300 Lębork.
(hereinafter referred to as: Administrator).
- The Personal Data Administrator appointed the Proxy for personal data protection, with whom one may contact at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. The Proxy is not the personal data protection inspector within the meaning of GDPR.
- Personal data transferred by the user will be processed for the following purposes:
- with reference to the inquiries sent to the Administrator by means of e-mail – providing answers to the questions asked by the user, providing information and services connected with such questions, procedure before concluding the agreement and any concluding agreement,
- with reference to cookies files – configuration of the Site, certification of the user, processes necessary for the full functionality of the sites, assuring security and reliability of the Site.
- Processing personal data of the user shall take place on the basis of art. 6 it. 1 let. a, may also take place on the basis of art. 6 it. 1 let. b of the regulation of the European Parliament and the Council (EE) 2016/679 of 27th of April, 2016 on protection of natural persons in connection with personal data processing and on free flow of such data and abating the directive 95/46/EC(hereinafter referred to as: „GDPR”).
- Personal data of the user will be processed exclusively by the Administrator defined in it. 1 above and will not be transferred to other recipients, it will not also be transferred to this countries.
- Providing consent for personal data processing by the user takes place voluntarily, however its provision is necessary to assure proper provision of services by the Administrator and assuring proper functionality of the Site. The lack of consent to process personal data may prevent from realization of goals, referred to in it. 3 above. The consent for processing personal data may be at any time withdrawn by the User – for this purpose one should contact the Administrator defined in it. 1 above or his proxy. The withdrawal of the consent will not affect the consistency with the law of the personal data processing before its withdrawal.
- The User shall have the right to demand to have access to their personal data, to correct it, remove it or limit. The User may also lodge an objection towards processing and may demand to have the data transferred. The realization of the above rights may be limited with law provisions.
- Personal data of the user will be stored for the period necessary for the realization of the purpose, for which it was collected. The data will be removed both in case of achieving the purpose and its cessation.
- The User shall have the right at any time to lodge a complaint concerning personal data processing to the supervisory body, i..e the President of the Office of Personal Data Protection.
- The subject placing cookies files on the end device of the user of the Site, cookies files and obtaining the access to them is operator of the makotsl.com.Site.
- The cookies files are small files which are sent through the server by means of the Site. Then, they are stored with the use of the search engine on the user’s device. On the basis of the cookies files the information is collected on the user and its behavior on the Site.
- Cookies are used for correcting the comfort of the user and obtaining the information on the manner in which the Site is used. The cookies files help, inter alia, to optimize the Site and texts displayed of the user. The basic purpose of the cookies is to present the Site to the user corresponding to his needs. The cookies files do not cause configuration changes in the user’s device and software installed on it.
- The Site may use both „cookies” files, session, being subject to erased after closing the window of the search engine and
„cookies” files fixed, recorded for a defined time on the end devices of the user
- If the user does not accept the cookies files by the Site he may set the search engine installed on his device so that it automatically rejects cookies files or informs the user any time the Site demands to record the cookies files. The User may also remove the cookies files recorded earlier. The detailed information on removing or rejecting cookies files can be found bey the user at the supplier of the search engine used by him. He informs however that in the event when the search engine rejects the cookies files it may negatively affect the functionality of the Site.
IV. THE USAGE OF THE TEXT PLACED ON THE SITE
- All texts placed on the Site including text, logo, pictures, images and graphics, trade marks, the files are protected with the copyrights of the Administrator and constitute his industrial property.
- The User is not entitled to use or disseminate any texts placed on the Site. The User shall be entitled exclusively to maintain the text placed on the site in order to familiarize with the offer or the scope of goods/services offered by the Administrator and for any establishing cooperation with him.
- Unauthorized usage or dissemination of the text placed on the Site will constitute the infringement of the rights of the Administrator and may result in referring against the User the claims and starting the activities, with the activities before the court or other bodies included.
V. FINAL PROVISIONS